Acumen EHR Vs Athenahealth
Acumen EHR is an Electronic Health Record (EHR) Software that aims to provide medical practices with medical software solutions. As a result, users can handle, review and store client health records more effectively. And also enable sharing of data with the care teams at the practices.
Acumen EHR is certified by ICSA Labs and authorized as an Ambulatory Complete EHR. The HIPAA-compliant feature allows doctors to safely access client data and review their most recent clinical reports, charts, and other pertinent information on a single screen.
Acumen EHR feature also has a mobile app that allows practices to use their smartphones or tablets to schedule appointments, track patients throughout the practice, and manage the billing cycle. Top EHR Features of Acumen EHR are:
- Patient Portal: The patient portal is a handy feature because it allows patients to communicate with you online and take charge of their care. clients can log in to a portal and schedule their appointments and keep track of upcoming appointments
- Appointment Management: Acumen EHR allows users to optimize their appointment scheduling productivity. You can schedule as many patients and optimize your earnings, which is essential for any medical practice.
- Improved Communication: The Acumen EHR app allows you to connect in real-time by creating an account. This feature results in effective communication and brings everyone to the same page.
- Billing tools: The billing feature in Acumen EHR decreases the number of billing errors, which benefits both patients and doctors. In addition, the feature allows you to give reminders to patients who have past-due bills to manage the billing cycle.
Key advantages and differentiators of Acumen EHR
It allows access to employees to protect sensitive data. In addition, it enhances and empowers Patient and Enables clients to view educational materials via the patient portal. In addition to those, this system encourages clients to make online payments using debit or credit cards.
Acumen EHR Reviews
According to user reviews, this system can be handy in reducing duplicate work. To make this system an all-in-one application, users suggested adding the option of creating appointments. Reviews declared that Acumen EHR Support always responds quickly, and their staff is accommodating.
Athena Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
The software is an on-premise and cloud-based health IT solution designed to provide high-quality, accessible, and sustainable healthcare facilities for health systems and medical groups. It allows patient engagement, care coordination, and revenue cycle management. This system’s integrated Practice Management (PM) module is designed to simplify the administrative and medical billing operations in medical practice.
It includes various significant features like e-Prescribing (e-Rx) and built-in specialty clinical content and allows full-time access to accurate medical records for all parties involved. Its essential features are:
- Clinical Summary: Athena EMR app helps you to get experience summaries of your patient and make a diagnosis and treatment plan that results in saving time
- Claims Management: The Athena Medical Records app automatically files the claims for you and saves you from the hassle of the claim cycle.
- Integrated Lab Reports: Athenahealth’s integrated Lab reports allow you to order and read patient lab reports directly from the Athenahealth EMR. You can use the lab report function in your EMR software and save time on calls and emails to labs for reports. This feature is highly rated in Athena EMR.
- Patient Portal: The patient portal allows patients to schedule appointments, upload medical documents, fill out paperwork, and much more from the convenience of their own homes. This feature is the most popular, and it’s easy to use.
Athena EMR offers a range of modules which includes AthenaOne includes modules for EMR (athenaClinicals), billing (athenaCollector), and patient engagement (athenaCommunicator).
What makes Athenahealth different?
Athenahealth partners with healthcare organizations and drives clinical and financial results. Athena expert teams fabricate current innovation in an open, associated environment, yielding bits of knowledge that significantly impact our clients and their patients.
Athena EMR Reviews
According to user reviews, the Athena EMR is straightforward and user-friendly, and everything is configured to help you navigate when entering patients’ information. However, Sometimes the add-on software, such as the document printer and label printer, would be functioning, but this is not a common occurrence and gets fixed quickly. Also, some users show concern regarding the security of Athenahealth’s billing system.
Price comparison – Acumen EHR vs Athena EMR
Acumen EHR does not publish its pricing; its pricing information is available on request. However, several buyers say the product is reasonably priced compared to other software. In addition, the web-based reviews for Acumen EHR are positive, with most sites scoring the product 4/5 stars on average.
Athenahealth EMR costs begin from $140 per month per user, which is very reasonable for small practices. Discussing the general reviews, Athenahealth’s EMR is rated somewhere between 3.5 to 4/5 stars in ease of use, which is a pretty good rating for medical software.
Comparison between Acumen EHR and Athena EMR
Acumen EHR and Athena EMR are two popular electronic medical records (EMRs) available in the market. Athena EMR offers a free online trial and is only available for purchase in the cloud-based. Acumen offers business and Medicare estimating, while Athena offers retail valuing. Insight likewise has more electronic health record (EHR) integration. And there are fewer features in Athena EMR than in its counterpart, including no messaging system like email or chat feature or referral management capability.
Acumen EHR and Athenahealth EMR are two top-tier EHR software. Now, if you are wondering which software is better for your practice, that is the question or the issue no one but you can reply only. Although we cannot decide for you, we can suggest a couple of methods of how you can settle on this choice. First, we recommend you check out the Acumen EHR demo and the Athenahealth EMR demo to see which software would suit your practice more. Also, we recommend you check out Athenahealth EMR and Acumen EHR reviews for a better picture.